Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Big Payment Coming Up!

I am heading to Namibia in 44 days, 21 hours, and 41 minutes. Thank goodness for count-down apps!

However, there is a very large hurdle I have to overcome before this blog will become interesting or meaningful. 


I have to pay for the trip to get there. It will cost me $4990 through WorldTeach, plus another $1000 for vaccines, supplies and visas etc. I am working as much as many hours as I can substitute teaching, babysitting, teaching swimming lessons, lifeguarding, and filling out grant applications etc, so that I can put every penny toward traveling to Africa to teach students full time, and provide extracurricular experiences in theater to students infected and affected by HIV/AIDS.  

YOU CAN HELP!!! Donate at  https://www.kintera.org/site/c.buLRIbNOIbJ2G/b.6150667/k.E809/PayDonate/apps/ka/sd/donor.asp?c=buLRIbNOIbJ2G&b=6150667&en=jsJMJUNDKbLIKVNCJhKQJUNFKgJXKfMSLjJSJaMRJiJQL6NMKoI7H. Any donations before the end of November will be the most helpful, since that is when the largest payment is due!

Thanks for your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment